hello monday | it's my birthday week!


Hello friends! The best way to start a new week and to take on the dreaded Monday, is to sit down and make a little list of what you have to look forward to this week. It can be big things like an event or little things like your favorite TV show is coming back on. (Bones is back this week by the way.) We all have something we can be excited about, we just have to take the time to acknowledge it.
So here is my list...

photo

hello birthday week! I can't believe you are already here.
hello seats behind home plate. Not a bad way to start the week.
hello budget small group, I am looking forward to your saving tips this week.
hello Candy Crush, I am so over level 65. Someone help me please.
HELLO 30! I can't wait to see what you have in store for me.
hello new hair do, I am ready for a little change.
hello garage sale prep. I so ready to get my sell on.
hello Monday, you are beautiful.

What are you most looking forward to this week?

1 comment:

MULLINS MUSIC ROCKBAND said...

I'm looking forward to your birthday! :-)