theWoman

Hi I'm Briony. I’m a daughter, sister, friend, photographer, writer, designer, and sometimes even a counselor. I have many roles in my crazy little life, and I love every single one of them. Whether I am torturing my little brother or consoling a hurting friend, you can count on the fact that my whole heart is in every part of who I am. I hope you enjoy my blog, Outside the Lines.

In theJourney you will find my ramblings about my transition from college girl to grown up and everything in between. In theView I share photos of landscapes, animals, people, and basically all the beauty that surrounds me, which frequently include shots of barns (don't ask me why I just love them). In theThoughts, you will find my poetry, I am not claiming to be good by any means but it is something that I enjoy and do for a release. Last but not least theList, here is my list of things that I want to do, see, and be in and throughout my life. I will hopefully be accomplishing them, and will share about that when the days come.

Thanks for taking a peek into my crazy little life, I hope while you are here you have some laughs, see some things you've never seen, get inspired to do some things you've never done and break Outside the Lines you normally would stay in.