Questionaire Fun

I am obsessed with: seeing new places...traveling is one of my passions.

Cant live without: laughing :)

Am petrified of: SPIDERS

Am proud of: being a College Graduate!! WOOHOO!

Really need to: make a plan.

Don't get why: some people don't think for themselves.

Think alternative medicine is: for some people. I've never personally experienced it, I don't go to the doctors much...but I know people who have and speak very highly of it.

Relax by: going for a drive or watching a movie.

Am excited about: the near future - life is awesome!

My worst vice is: I LOVE CARBS...hahaha and I always have an oppinion.

Fridge usually contains: skim milk, fruit, cheese sticks, yogurt, chicken

Family is: beautiful!

Friends don't understand why: I'm not married...hahah

Attitude to exercise is: I have recently learned to like exercise! it makes me feel better and I try to do it as often as possible. I've lost 35lbs in the last 6months and have a good bit left to lose :)

Relationship with my body: I love it...it may not be perfect but I am happy with who I am and always striving to be better.


Ok it's your turn...just copy and paste and fill in with your own answers.

2 comments:

Tabitha Blue said...

This is a great read... of you!!!

My first day was good, and gorgeous outside, and busy, and no internet till tonight. LOL It's all good though, can't wait to take pics tomorrow. :) Missed ya watching Greys at the house tonight... and eating something good and homemade.

Anonymous said...

Proud of you for your strong and positive attitude... Thanks for always making me smile :}

Kellie