What a day to own a Convertible...



I don't know about you all but the last few days here have been absolutely perfect...weather wise...one of my greatest loves is getting in my car and driving with my windows down. Taking in the smells and cool breeze. Singing at the top of my lungs. I've always wanted a convertible (deep down) I don't think I would ever get one but man sitting in my little spot today I saw more convertibles out than leaves on the ground (hahah ok that is an exaggeration) and man did it make me want one of my own.

the Wind blowing in my hair...oh how I can feel it :)

3 comments:

Antoinette Marie said...

k, so i hate to be a bummer, but it's NOVEMBER, and i want to wear my sweaters!!!! blessings...

Crystal Rae said...

I would love to have a convertible, but I'm with you, I wouldn't get one if I had a chance to get whatever I want.

Tabitha Blue said...

Oh I love convertibles.. and on those kind of days, truly miss it!! Beautiful!