set out on an adventure

forest
riverbed
“We should come home from adventures, and perils, and discoveries every day with new experience and character” -Henry David Thoreau

I love this quote, there is an adventure awaiting us each time we step outside our front doors...it's just opening our eyes and recognizing it. Some of my friends (tab, crystal, chris) and I are setting out on a little photography adventure Saturday, I am super excited to see what fun things we discover.

Happy Friday All!

7 comments:

More Than Words said...

Wow...your photography skills are so impressive!! I really need a new camera, but do not want to spend $$$ on it. Do you have any recommendations for a beginner photographer like me???

Unknown said...

Do you do logos?

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

Makes me want to go outside and take a walk through the woods. And since I'm not an outdoorsy-kind-of-gal, that's really saying something!

Tabitha Blue said...

These are gorgeous!! I'm so excited about tomorrow!! Chris wants a new camera for himself!! Haha.

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Sara said...

I love a good adventure. Can't wait to see what you discover!

Gerri said...

These are awesome! Have fun on your adventure. :)

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love that - come home with new experience and character. That's how I feel after I go out and do something as simple as our staycation adventures, I just didn't know how to put it in words other than it makes me happy!

Have fun on your adventure.