Embrace the New: Photo Meditations E-Course & Beyond



I'm in need of a little inspiration boost

The last week or so I've been working on redesigning my living space, updating it to better reflect my personality and age. That's right, for the last 28yrs I've slept on a twin bed, and my friends, I have finally upgraded to a Queen. I am officially a grownup. Haha. My room is coming together (pictures to come) and this past week it's been great to have a creative outlet/project to put my hand to and that gets me excited. I decided that I didn't want that excitement to end, so I gave myself another project and I signed up for a photo e-course. My sista-friend, Gerri, has taken a few of Susan's courses and raves about them. I saw that a course actually began today and decided in the moment to jump on board.

The class is 26 days long. Each day has a lesson and a creative challenge to complete. I am really excited. I've gotten out of the habit of blogging and I am hoping this project will inspire me in multiple ways. Obviously I want to continue growing as a photographer and I believe this course will help me learn different ways of seeing the world through my lens, but I would also like to reignite my heart for this blog and sharing the things I've learned, the dreams I have and really just connecting with others.

So here we go, my journey begins...again.

2 comments:

Gerri said...

Congrats on the big girl bed!!
Oh, enjoy your course!!! Susannah rocks my socks off. But, you already know that.

I also just snagged a little gift for you that may get the creative juices flowing even more! hahaha, I LOVE surprises! xxO

Tabitha Blue said...

I think your room looks AWESOME! Def need to share pics!