Moving Days 1 & 2


I am not a fan of moving or packing. It is exhausting and not really all that fun. I've had two days of moving so far and if I'm being honest I am over it. Haha. I still have all my big furniture left; the bed, desk, dresser and book shelf. But I have moved all of my bathroom stuff, clothes and all of my little knick knacks/ decor items.

The two tips I have to share when it comes to moving are... have patience with the process and if you aren't moving too far away move one room at a time. That way you can unpack each room as you go and you will feel less overwhelmed at the end. For me, it helps me feel like I've accomplished something when I see a room come together.

movingday1&2

I am ready to just be done, but alas I won't be moving the rest until next Monday and Wednesday. 

For now I will just be happy with what I've accomplished.

1 comment:

Sheryl @ LibertyHillHouse said...

Looks great so far! Moving is never easy.

Do you have friends lined up for the big stuff yet? I've always found that pizza is a great form of bribery.