Falling for Fall: Day 2



Tis the season of the County Fairs...we have been surrounded by the Apple Fest, the Renaissance Festival, Autumn Days of Davison, ect. and all this means; rides, cotton candy, and carmel apples. The weather these last few weeks has been perfect for all outdoor festivities. I think after a certain age, festivals lose their appeal but when you go with a child it all comes back to life :)
I can't wait for the corn mazes and pumpkin picking...not to mention the fresh donuts and hot apple cider. There is so much to look forward to. I love this season!

1 comment:

Tabitha Blue said...

That's so true! I love all the fun outdoor activities that can be had in fall. I haven't gone to any of these events though :( LOL, I want to hit the Renaissance Festival, it's been so long since I've been. Can't wait to go to Spicers for apple cider, doughnuts, and all kinds of stuff to bring home!