hello monday


b46014e240e711e3b1ee22000aaa09dd_7

hello last week of training in Lakeland. I can't say I'll miss the drive but I will miss the people.
hello divergent audio book series. You are definitely making traffic more bearable.
hello to a week of puppy sitting. Harley and I are going to have a blast.
hello training exams. Studying for you has taken me back to my college days.
hello a week without True Blood. I have to say I've found myself torn, I want to get through this season
and have a break, since I'm not all that happy with most of the characters. But then at the same time
I want to slow down and make the last few episodes stretch out because I don't want to not have
their disfunction as part of my weekly entertainment.
hello mini trip to Miami. I'll be visiting your beaches for one day this weekend and then I'll be
back next weekend. I still have lots of road time ahead of me.
hello Monday. 

What are you most looking forward to this week?

No comments: