my space so far


As you all know, I've recently moved, I wanted to give you a little look into what I've done to my space so far. I still have a ways to go. It isn't exactly styled yet and I am missing a few things for my walls but I thought I'd give you a little peek and then let you in on some of my future plans.

So without further ado...

myroom

As you can see, I am embracing the light and putting as much white in my room as possible. I just wanted the space to feel as bright and airy as an 11x11ft room could. I'm also trying to reel in my inner pack rat/ knick knack queen and embrace the minimal. I am not achieving this completely, but I have come leaps and bounds from where I was before the move.

The walls are still bare, I have plans for them. I am just saving up the funds. I don't think anything is going to happen anytime soon since Christmas is right around the corner and I love buying presents, but I'll be putting little bits aside for a few floating shelves to go up in front of my desk and for a few nice frames for some of my photographs. I am thinking about printing a couple oversized prints to help anchor the space above my bed.

All in all I am happy with how everything is looking so far and excited for future projects.

Have you revamped anything in your space recently? Seen any projects on Pinterest you think I should try? 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Briony, your room is so light and beautiful. I love it. Can't wait to see you next month. Love you and miss you,

Mom

Gerri said...

Bri, it's SO beautiful...