Day Five & Six: Fit Body Bootcamp Recap

workout

To start I have a little confession: My least favorite exercises are Mountain Climbers, Jumping Jacks and Planks. All three of these exercises make me feel like my heart is going to explode. I know with time I will get better at them but for now I LOATHE them :)

Day Five: Last night was Detox Monday and we did everything you see in the above picture two times through. I gotta tell you, my whole body was feeling it big time. BIG TIME. Because I had gone all last  week I walked into class with a little bit of false confidence. I thought I had a good idea of what Bryan and Denise had in store for us and then they brought out the list. My nerves came flying back in through the window and made me start sweating before we even started. No joke. Haha.

I was sure to take a picture of what we did because this workout is something that any of you could do at home. The key is to take as little breaks as you can. Keep your heart rate up. During a set if you need a break you should take 5 seconds. In between exercises if you need a break take 20seconds. Depending on where you are health wise you will have to push yourself at times, just be conscious of your body.

Day Six: So instead of going to the evening class tonight (because I have worship practice) I went to the 9am class. Today we did abs and arms, and boy oh boy Denise worked us good. When I got in the shower after class and started washing my hair I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to finish because I could barely hold my arms up. I upped my weights today.... maybe a little too soon. I'm not sure if my arms knew what was happening to them hahah.

As always, JUST KEEP MOVING!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Keep It Up Girl!

Love Dad